Every digital marketer knows search engine optimization -SEO is necessary for a website to rank top organically on search engines such as Google, Bing, etc. In this driven world of SEO and Google algorithm updates, several free and paid SEO tools are available in the market according to their needs. These tools allow you to review and monitor the performance of your website and its content. These technical SEO tools are used to take out the mistakes on the website and fix them so they can rank on top more quickly. Here is the blog on how to rank website on Google.
You must be wondering why it is required to review again and again?
Let us explain to you! It will present your website up-to-date with the best SEO practices because promoting or selling your services or product is not an easy task. It can be a challenging task, particularly to rank at the top of SERPs. Now, the question is, how to develop effective digital marketing strategies? There are a few things to follow while monitoring your website performance.
- Keyword research analysis
- Site audit
- Competitive insights from the marketplace
- Social media monitoring
To check these things below, we have mentioned the best SEO tools. Have a look!
List of Top 5 Best SEO Tools:
|Technical SEO Tools|
|1. Google Analytics|
|4. Small SEO tools|
|5. Moz’s Pro Tools|
1. Google Analytics
If we talk about the most used and best free SEO tools, Google Analytics should stand top on our list. Although, it has a paid and a free version, where you can easily manage your website SEO. While talking about the free version, it has several efficient features, which are pretty effective at improving and managing your website’s SEO. In addition, if we pair the Google Console with Google Analytics, you may see great results in return, as your SEO data will be centrally located and compiled. So you can also work on the improvements for the website ranking. Some of the features of these free SEO tools are given below:
- It removes the spam traffic that can affect SEO reports.
- It filters your referral traffic.
- Stack up with the organic and non-organic website traffic
- It tells which of your pages gets the most traffic.
- It reports on multiple channels to identify where your website is receiving the most conversions from.
Next on our list is the second one of the active and most used technical SEO tools, Ahrefs. It is the most established and best player in this space. It is an advanced and one of the best free SEO tools that provide the best keywords, links, and ranking profiles for the website. Its free version features include a site audit to highlight what sections of your website require modifications to defeat your opponent. It helps you find out the content with the relevant links to your business. Some of its main features are written below:
- It explores the best content and allows you to find high-performing web pages with particular keywords and topics.
- It helps in researching keywords that improve the monthly searches and increase the CTR – click-through rates of particular keywords.
- Its free version is used for the site audit, which crawls defined verticals and reveals the technical issues to be sorted
If we talk about one of the oldest technical SEO tools, SEMrush holds the top position. It has a super elaborate dashboard that reports on the performance of domains as a whole and their specific pages. Most probably, it’s used for Keyword Research, for which it’s known as a keyword tool but has other key features as well. It helps in analyzing your competitor’s marketing and SEO strategies by providing the top methods for PPC, SERP, Keyword research, etc. The majority of marketers prefer to use SEMrush as one of the best free SEO tools for keyword research. It also holds a toolkit named SEO Toolkit, in which you can track your competitor’s website visibility and classify the defined keywords that are ranked. Some of its key features are written below:
- It helps you in link building by identifying competitors’ authority backlinks.
- Helps in Keyword research
- Identify advanced on-page SEO opportunities.
- Compare your webpage performance with your competitor’s website.
- It has SEO tools for content writing named SEO Writing Assistant.
4. Small SEO tools
When we are discussing the best SEO tools free online, how can we neglect small SEO Tools? It is one of the most preferred SEO tools for auditing & monitoring your website. If you are looking for a one-shop stop, this platform offers the best services. It’s one set of all equipment that helps in the majority of the online marketing techniques. It is used by several marketers, SEO experts, bloggers, social media entrepreneurs, and site owners. So, a marketer who has never heard about it is probably not a marketing expert. The best part about this one of the leading SEO small tools is it has introduced 50+ tools to assist bloggers and marketers. Such as small SEO tools plagiarism checker, Keyword Rank Checker, Backlink Checker tool, Grammar Checker Tool, and much more. We have listed down some of the key features of it. Have a look!
- It allows Competitor analysis.
- Discover Comprehensive keyword research.
- Assists in SEO audit
- Crawl auditing
- Tracking and strategizing of Backlink.
- Social media marketing research.
- PPC – Pay-per-click advertising research.
5. Moz Pro Tools
Last but not least, we have Moz pro tools. Moz is one of the leading SEO tools used by the majority of prosperous bloggers, marketers, and entrepreneurs. It has a pro version that offers numerous resources and outstanding services that help in auditing and monitoring the website performance. Its paid version works as an all-in-one tool by providing SEO opportunities, Keyword Research, creating reports, and much more. As extra work, it offers recommendations for different optimization strategies, such as optimizing your webpage. Some of its key features are mentioned below:
- It works as a website crawler.
- It analyzes up to 3,000+ backlinks on a URL
- Generates email reports containing crawl data of the pages your website is associated with.
- It shows duplicate content and redirects that can affect your SEO performance.
So, these were the top 5 technical SEO tools utilized by marketers to monitor and audit a website for SEO and branding. We hope the article was helpful for. You can also read our detailed blog on tip to optimize your blog for search engine ranking.
Get to know more related blogs: