In this Digital world, technological development and market demands have carried several online marketing jobs in Pakistan. It will be not wrong to say the days are gone when the majority of companies use traditional marketing methods to generate maximum revenue. Nowadays, digital marketing jobs and practices are initiating a way to victory for big brands and prominent companies globally. Now in the current time, digital marketing is an industry counted to have a value of about $68 billion, and it is said to expand its revenue more and more in the future with time. Indirectly, it will also increase the scope of digital marketing jobs for students, experts, and graduates. And the digital marketing jobs salary in Pakistan change according to the designation and duties. Also check our blog on best digital marketing agencies in Pakistan.
If we state, it is the right time to take advantage of this digital wave that has connected every sector globally to have successful employment ahead.
To make it easier for our readers, we have gathered the top 5 desirable job opportunities that are highly required nowadays. So it will become uncomplicated for you to acquire digital marketing jobs in Pakistan and if you want to earn online you can read our blog on ways to earn online.
So, before taking much of your time. Let’s begin!
Top 7 Best Digital Marketing Jobs in Pakistan
- Online Marketing Manager
- SEO Executive
- Social Media Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Copywriter/Content Writer
- Email Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Analyst
1. Online Marketing Manager
Online Marketing Manager is also called OM Manager. He is a person who is answerable to all digital things of a brand or company. The main motive of hiring an OM manager is to increase brand visibility, raise brand awareness to generate leads, and improve sales. When speaking about this one of the top-rated marketing jobs roles, then such jobs in digital marketing require the experience of minimum of 3 years, including the certifications mirroring the expertise in diverse internet and social marketing channels. An Online Marketing Manager will be anticipated to lead digital marketing executives, manage content administration, analytics and handle inbound and other marketing actions. To get jobs in digital marketing as an OM manager, you need to have the following skills.
- Capability to utilize Data to execute Conversion Driven Campaigns
- Understanding of Search Engine Marketing – SEM
- Usage of Social Media Marketing – SMM & Advertising
- Capacity to incorporate Content Marketing & Email Marketing
- Experience in Visual Advertising & Viral Marketing Techniques
- Capability to execute Mobile Marketing
- Need Expertise in estimating and making reports of outputs of the Campaigns
- Need to know how to operate Digital Marketing Tools & Platforms
Once you have all the above skills on your checklist, you are ready to get digital marketing jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, and other cities in Pakistan.
2. SEO Executive
SEO fully stands for Search engine optimization. An SEO executive is an individual responsible for improving customer websites and removing errors to generate organic traffic by targeting the potential audience. At the beginning of this career I needed to know about keyword research, link building, and on-page keyword targeting. It can be called digital marketing jobs for beginners. The job role becomes a bit complex after including the service of Google Analytics to generate performance reports, examine competitors’ SEO tactics, prepare practical SEO strategies for customers, and keep oneself notified on the latest modifications and transformations in search engine algorithms. An SEO executive position is one of the online marketing jobs in Pakistan for students to work from home. It will be not wrong to say you can expect to earn about a 3.5 LPA being an SEO executive. But no profession comes without skills. Here are some essential skills to get SEO jobs in Pakistan.
- Need to know the proper usage of Content for Visitors & Search Engines.
- Must know Off-page SEO techniques such as Link Building, Blogging, Forum Posting, Article Submission, Review submission, Video publishing, Online Answers, and Directories Submissions.
- Understand to utilize the Important SEO Insights
- Understand the working of Google algorithm & the latest SEO updates.
- Must know the On-Page SEO Factors to Rank on Google such as Title Tags, Meta Description, Header Tags, Internal Links, and ALT Tags.
- Able to Monitor performance of SEO Campaigns & can do Competitor analysis.
These skills are the way to success and are the best way to get better digital marketing jobs in Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, and other major cities of Pakistan.
3. Social Media Manager
A social media manager, as the name hints it’s a person related to performing social media posting. Many people think having a piece of knowledge about Facebook and Instagram is enough to get digital Marketing jobs in Karachi and other major cities of Pakistan. But actually, it’s not enough to become a successful social media manager. A social media manager is the person who takes the responsibility for managing all the social channels of a brand, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Apart from being a social media manager, running digital marketing campaigns and obtaining their analysis are part of the job role. Additionally, including monitoring and responding to audience queries, comments, and complaints. It’s not an easy job to perform as it looks. Also read best digital marketing blogs. To start your career with digital marketing jobs, you need to be an expert in a few specifications and skills.
- A person must need marketing basics.
- Detailed Understanding of Social Networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Copywriting Skills are highly required.
- Having Basic Graphic Design Skills are cherry on the cake.
- Need to have professional-level Analytics Skills
- Direct Search Skills
4. Content Marketing Manager
As it shows, it is related to writing and managing the content. It is the hottest job pick of all time. The majority of people want to work as content marketing managers. The reason is, a CMM is a person responsible for all content-relevant specialties of a company or brand. To get a result in driving traffic, making audience interactions, having engagements, and generating leads. These all are required to boost sales and get new customers to improve the revenue. A content marketing manager is a person constantly involved with the development and implementation of high-quality branded content to target the potential audience. Moreover, managing blogs, checking SEO compatibility, video marketing, outbound marketing, and inbound marketing all come under the designation of a content marketing manager. Also read top marketing companies in Islamabad. You must be wondering about the skills that are needed to be a content marketing manager.
Have a look!
- Able to Define the Goals of Content Marketing
- Build strong SEO Strategies
- Ability to Create Brand Strategy
- Designing a Content Calendar
- Have Leadership ability to handle Content Marketing Team
- Capable to Determine Key Metrics and Calculating the Results
- Expert in Coordination with Other Teams members.
5. Copywriter/Content Writer
Copywriting is not an easy job, all it needs is creativity that gets the maximum engagement. If you are an expert in writing skills that can target the audience to attract engagement, convince readers, and increase followings then you can be a good copywriter. A content writer or copywriter’s excellent command over a language works as an engine to refine the content on several social media platforms that can attract a better audience reception.
On the other side, a writer can also work independently or also can work under a company or brand. You can easily earn about 2.5 to 10 LPA. But it all depends on your creativity and skill management. It can be the best digital marketing jobs in Pakistan for those who adore playing with words in an excellent and influential manner. While having an idea about the skills you required are following:
- Able to write Web content writer
- Copywriting skills
- E-commerce content writing Skills
- SEO content writing
- Creative content writing skills
- Understanding of writing the Fancy content
6. Email Marketing Manager
You must have seen hundreds of emails sent to you every day by reputed companies. Just to show you what they are doing and what they are up to. Do you know who sent these emails to you? Let us tell you. It’s an email marketing manager who shares any new updates, newsletters, offers, or discounts with you via email marketing. He is the person responsible for determining the target audience and improving the email list, planning and executing immediate email marketing campaigns, Proofread emails for transparency, grammar, and spelling, Providing user-friendly and mobile-friendly email templates, Noting newsletters with all company updates, Boosting email templates utilizing graphics, personalization, and cutting-edge features, Provide fast and precise contact with customers through email to minimize unsubscribes, Develop email databases for lead generation process, Examine campaign execution and recommend modifications, Report on sales earnings caused from email marketing efforts, and none-other than provide emails track industry policies and best methods. But for all these things a person must need to have a few skills and specifications. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Technical Skills. An email marketer must know how to work with different email marketing applications.
- Enhancing Deliverability.
- Understanding Segmentation and Personalization.
- Understanding Compliance.
- Analytical Perspective.
7. Digital Marketing Analyst
This post is laser focused on digital marketing drives and their conquests. You have to explore online campaigns and assure that they fulfill the requirements and cravings of the business. It indicates you manage the data and reason out why specific specialties are performed and how to enhance them for next time. Digital marketing analysts observe online marketing trends, examine statistics, create plans for digital marketing campaigns, and track campaign performance. A digital marketing analyst prepares campaign results, makes data visualizations, and offers insights and results to associates and customers. Its responsibilities include managing and analyzing client trade, managing web behavioral data, Sampling campaigns, examining critical metrics, identifying possibilities to improve campaign implementation, Developing and delivering understandings from your studies, Designing digital campaigns, creating web measurement strategies, Making dashboards, data visualizations, Monitoring and investigating digital media and marketing ongoing trends, Sharing and explaining things to colleagues, senior executives, and customers. You have to be proficient in:
- Analytical consideration
- Outstanding communication skills
- Digit cruncher extraordinaire
- Marketing smarts
- Digital marketing technology understanding
- Excellent administrative skills
- Strategic approach
So, these were the top 7 digital marketing jobs in Pakistan that are high in demand, and everyone wants to continue their careers with these designations and duties. The reason is, digital marketing is the future of the next generation. You can also read our blog on Digital Marketing Trends in 2022.
Read more related blogs:
- Affiliate marketing websites in Pakistan
- Amazon services in Pakistan
- Online earning websites in Pakistan
- Web development companies in Pakistan
- Amazon affiliate program in Pakistan
- Marketing agencies in Lahore
- Benefits of digital marketing
- Real estate marketing ideas
- Marketing agencies in Karachi
- Benefits of SEO