Web Augmented Reality, or as we’ve already begun to understand it – WebAR has been an innovative upgrade from the already existing Augmented Reality (AR). It offers a new, more intuitive, and engaging experience to all those who had gotten used to the old technology. Even those who hadn’t made the shift in the first place, found WebAR to open up a new dimension altogether.
Augmented Reality has the potential to revolutionize the real estate industry if it is given the right time and thought to actualize a plan. But how we can make use of such a technology in real estate is the real question here. Get to know about how WebAR changing the future.
Some applications of WebAR in Real Estate
- 3D models
- Virtual tours
- Interior design
- Interactive games
As the real estate development industry continues to increase, the need for it to becomes more technologically advanced is also growing. There are a few reasons why it might be a good idea to involve WebAR.
Benefits of WebAR in Real Estate
- Offers a vivid picture of the project, helping the customer understand the space better and make their decision quicker.
- Sets a positive image of the company that is putting in the effort to broadcast new, unorthodox yet accessible options to market their projects.
- Increases the number of potential clients due to its accessibility to everyone.
- Saves time and resources as the customer can easily know everything that he/she needs to with a single phone call or a few clicks on the website.
- Increases the engagement and the level of a customer’s connection to the company.
While the interaction between a realtor and the customer has improved over the years, the use of augmented reality in real estate is still too little to be noticed. The maximum any real estate company in Pakistan has done is to provide virtual tours of their projects on their websites but that is about it. However, the AH Group has conducted two Real Estate Investors Conferences that mentioned their plans with technology in real estate. Let’s see what the future holds for WebAR in real estate in Pakistan.